QRRC Quegal Restoration & Refuge Centre
Founders and Visionaries Quentin and Gail Koeberg share a passion for restoration of individuals and families from all walks of life, to the place where these people can become contributors in society. The Koeberg’s motive is love and they are respected leaders, not only in their local community, but also internationally.
The organisation’s main objectives are to provide community and social services to all communities by providing an atmosphere for growth, restoration, reconciliation and healing in body, soul and spirit through the means of counselling and social responsibility. The organisation’s secondary objectives will be to serve as mentors for organisations having a similar or same vision and network with organisations offering different types of rehabilitation for referral purposes. The mandate of this magnitude requires a complex to be built on 15 Hectares of land with an estimated value of R 150 million.
The complex will consist of the following buildings:
- An Auditorium to cater for special events, workshops and networking events.
- A hall to cater for all events and for feeding the destitute.
- Counselling offices for social workers and counsellors.
- Training centres for the underprivileged which will include computer classes, practical training for trainee social workers and counsellors.
- A refuge centre which will accommodate women and children until such time as they are ready to be integrated back into society.
- A chapel for prayer and services.
- Staff accommodation for full time workers and caregivers.
- A sports field and recreation area which includes a pool.
- Land for teaching the underprivileged how to grow their own food.
- A library to empower the underprivileged through reading.
- A youth centre to rehabilitate and groom leaders who will become our future leaders and contributors in society.
- A children’s centre to rehabilitate and prepare children to become future leaders and contributors to society.
- A rehabilitation centre for recovering addicts.
We need partners who will buy into this vision which will impact and change generations.
For any enquiries please feel free to contact us.
Contact Number: 083 678 4100
PO Box 6490